Super SIM is a global cellular connectivity platform to connect your IoT devices around the world. With a Super SIM in your device you’ll be able to connect to the most comprehensive list of Tier 1 global networks via a single SIM. Powered by Twilio’s own cloud-scale mobile core, you have the freedom to choose your networks, so you can optimize for coverage, performance, and price. Use highly available APIs to program your connectivity operations, from changing SIM status and tracking data consumption, to sending machine-to-machine messages to devices.
To use Super SIM, there is a one-time fee for SIM hardware, a monthly subscription fee for active Super SIMS, and usage fees that are charged on a pay-as-you-go basis.
- One-time SIM fee — SIM hardware starts at $3. You can order multi-size (2FF/3FF/4FF) SIM cards from the Console. Solderable embedded SIMs (MFF2) are also available if you talk to sales.
- Active SIM Subscription Fee — Starting at $2 per
activeSuper SIM per month. You can update a Super SIM to
inactiveat any time to stop this recurring fee if you don’t need to use your Super SIM. You can reactivate at any time. Learn more about Super SIM statuses.
- Data Usage — Starting at $0.10 per MB. Data usage is billed on a pay-as-you-go basis. Data usage is billed per byte — no rounding or breakage.
- SMS Commands — Starting at $0.05 per SMS Command sent from your device and $0.01 per SMS Command sent to your device. Use Commands to send machine-to-machine (M2M) SMS to and from your devices.
To build with Super SIM you’ll use the following API resources.
- Sims — Digital representation of a physical Super SIM.
- Fleets — Control a group of Super SIMs. Settings on your Fleet are applied to all of the Sim resources assigned to them. Use Fleets to control how hundreds or thousands or your Super SIMs connect.
- Networks — Represents a cellular network that your Super SIMs can connect to. You’ll be able to pick which cellular networks you want your Super SIMs to be able to connect to.
- Network Access Profiles — Take control of your connectivity. Each Network Access Profile lists the Networks you want your Super SIMs to be able to connect to. You can change NAP’s Networks list at any time. Learn more about Network Access Profiles.
- Commands — Send M2M SMS to and from your devices.
- UsageRecords — See how much data your Super SIMs used over time.
Learn how get started with the Super SIM API here. Helper libraries are available for popular programming languages to help you quickly integrate Super SIM into your applications.
誰しもが一度は考える「コーディングって難しい」。そんな時は、お問い合わせフォームから質問してください。 または、Stack Overflow でTwilioタグのついた情報から欲しいものを探してみましょう。