Twilio for Salesforce is a managed package for Salesforce that brings programmable communications to your Salesforce environment.
Using Twilio for Salesforce, you can:
- Send automated, customized SMS messages from Process Builder (Learn more)
- Send customized SMS messages to Leads and Contacts associated with a Campaign (Learn more)
- Message one on one with Contacts from their Salesforce record page (Learn more)
- Interact with the Twilio REST API using a flexible Apex library (Learn more)
Ready to get started? Visit our installation and setup guide.
Once you have the package installed and Salesforce and Twilio integrated, you're ready to customize your setup. These tutorials and guides will explain in detail, with pictures and explanations, what you need to do to enable common features and expand functionality in Salesforce.
- Enable One to One Messaging in Salesforce
- Set up a SMS Inbox Integration
- Send Bulk SMS to Members of a Campaign
- Send SMS from Process Builder
- Push Messages and Message Status Updates to Salesforce
- Use Personal Phone Numbers with Salesforce Contacts
- Forward Incoming Phone Calls to Salesforce Managed Numbers
- Create Chatter Notifications on Incoming SMS
If you are currently using Twilio's message redaction product, Twilio for Salesforce will still store un-redacted messages in your Salesforce instance. If you are interested in removing messages from Twilio for Salesforce to comply with redaction requirements, please contact email@example.com
Need to use other Twilio products than Messaging? Want to integrate with the Salesforce 1 Mobile application? We've got you covered with these quick guides.
Have ideas on what we should be building next?
Request access to our Trailblazer Community, and we'll admit users of Twilio for Salesforce right away.