Twilio Functions is a serverless environment which empowers developers to quickly and easily create production-grade, event-driven Twilio applications that scale with their businesses.
- Secure By Default - Automatically ensure that only Twilio requests can execute your function
- Serverless - Offload your operational burden to Twilio and skip maintaining any infrastructure
- Autoscaling - Automatically add capacity to meet the unique demands of your application
- Native Twilio Integration - Use Functions as a first class member of the Twilio console with a preinitialized Twilio REST Helper Library built in
- Familiar - Work in an environment powered by Node 12
Twilio Functions replaces your need to find hosting or stand up a server to serve TwiML or any other HTTP based responses. With Functions, you no longer have to worry about maintaining or scaling web infrastructure - it's all managed seamlessly by Twilio, scaling with your use case.
典型的なユースケースとしては音声通話の操作、モバイルSDK用のトークンの生成、あるいは受信SMSの様なイベントに対するレスポンスでTwilio REST APIの呼び出しなどが含まれます。
Twilio Functions and Assets Editor brings together Functions, Assets, Dependencies, Environment Variables and Debugging in the same window. You can create and edit static files to use as assets. You can access all your functions to edit them in multiple tabs simultaneously.
We have put together code examples that you can use to get your application development started with Twilio Functions and Assets. These are simple code snippets for your functions that you can learn from and use to expand into your business use case.
You can use Twilio Functions with Programmable SMS and Voice to send and receive text messages and phone calls without managing your own infrastructure. All you need is a Twilio account and a few lines of Node.js code.
- Send multiple SMS
- Receive an Inbound SMS
- Receive an Incoming Phone Call
- Using Run Function widget in Studio
- Normalize Telephone Number
- Prevent Blocked Numbers from Calling Your Application
- Add Delay
- Make a Read Request to an External API
- Make a Write Request to an External API using JSON
- Make a Write Request to an External API using urlencoded data
- Use Twilio Lookup to determine carrier and phone number type (mobile, landline, VoIP)
- Use Twilio Sync to create, read, update, delete peristent data
誰しもが一度は考える「コーディングって難しい」。そんな時は、お問い合わせフォームから質問してください。 または、Stack Overflow でTwilioタグのついた情報から欲しいものを探してみましょう。