This Twilio product is currently available as a beta release. Some features are not yet implemented and others may be changed before the product is declared as Generally Available. Beta products are not covered by a Twilio SLA.
See this article for more information on beta product support.
Twilio Functions is a serverless environment which empowers developers to quickly and easily create production-grade, event-driven Twilio applications that scale with their businesses.
- Secure By Default - Automatically ensure that only Twilio requests can execute your function
- Serverless - Offload your operational burden to Twilio and skip maintaining any infrastructure
- Autoscaling - Automatically add capacity to meet the unique demands of your application
- Native Twilio Integration - Use Functions as a first class member of the Twilio console with a preinitialized Twilio REST Helper Library built in
- Familiar - Work in an environment powered by Node 8.10
Twilio Functions replaces your need to find hosting or stand up a server to serve TwiML or any other HTTP based responses. With Functions, you no longer have to worry about maintaining or scaling web infrastructure - it's all managed seamlessly by Twilio, scaling with your use case.
典型的なユースケースとしては音声通話の操作、モバイルSDK用のトークンの生成、あるいは受信SMSの様なイベントに対するレスポンスでTwilio REST APIの呼び出しなどが含まれます。