An unexpected event was received while processing a widget. Studio ignored this event and did not transition to another widget because there was no matching transition available to handle the event.
- This error can happen when a new inbound call or message is initiated from a contact address (e.g. phone number) that already has an active Execution.
- An event came in while processing a widget that cannot handle that event (e.g. incoming message received during Run Function widget).
- There was no transition that matched the received event.
- Incoming Calls only: Enable Concurrent Calls in the Flow's Trigger widget.
- Ensure widgets and transitions are connected in a logical sequence for the communication method being used.
- Return results for Function calls and HTTP requests quickly.