Too many messages have been sent between two numbers within a short time period, possibly indicating a runaway job or infinite loop. There is a limit of 20 outbound replies between two phone numbers in a short period. A counter is set for each outbound TwiML reply in a conversation (between two numbers). When the first reply occurs, the counter starts at 1. If the next reply is sent less than 15 seconds after the prior reply, then the counter goes to 2. This will continue if each reply is less than 15 seconds, until the counter surpasses 20; at this time, Twilio will set any further messages in the loop to "failed" status for 30 seconds, with this error code. Messages with the "failed" status are not charged against your account balance.
- repeated rapid responses by the end user (less than 15 seconds)
- SMS / Message動詞の action URLの自己参照による無限ループ
- Redirect動詞 URL の自己参照による無限ループ
- 外部へのREST API リクエスト暴走プロセス
- 任意のアクションまたはリダイレクト Urがl、同じの TwiML ドキュメントにループバックしないことを確認して下さい。
- make sure you are not inadvertently sending a large quantity of messages to the same phone number, e.g. a script caught in a loop