We have put together code examples that you can use to get your application development started with Twilio Functions and Assets. These are simple code snippets for your functions that you can learn from and use to expand into your business use case.
You can use Twilio Functions with Programmable SMS and Voice to send and receive text messages and phone calls without managing your own infrastructure. All you need is a Twilio account and a few lines of Node.js code.
- Send multiple SMS
- Receive an Inbound SMS
- Receive an Incoming Phone Call
- Using Run Function widget in Studio
- Normalize Telephone Number
- Prevent Blocked Numbers from Calling Your Application
- Add Delay
- Make a Read Request to an External API
- Make a Write Request to an External API using JSON
- Make a Write Request to an External API using urlencoded data
- Use Twilio Lookup to determine carrier and phone number type (mobile, landlind, voip)
- Use Twilio Sync to create, read, update, delete peristent data