Below are the steps in Console to guide you towards ensuring your phone numbers are compliant with local regulatory requirements set forth by the country's regulatory bodies. Phone number regulatory compliance is very important, as a phone number is a natural resource of a country. Once the phone number type application is reviewed by Twilio to help you with compliance, you can then provide a number, at which point Twilio will transmit your Identity end-user information along with supporting Documents to the regulator/carrier for verification.
- To understand the new phone number regulatory requirements, go to the Phone Numbers Regulatory Compliance Guidelines and find which phone number type you would like to apply for.
- Using Twilio's Console, Create a new phone number type application detailing the Identity with end-user information and upload the supporting Documents.
- You will have to wait up to 48 hours - Twilio will verify the Identity end-user information with supporting Documents to make sure they meet the regulatory requirements of your phone number type application (Phone Numbers Regulatory Compliance Guidelines).
- Once your phone number type application has been verified by Twilio, the phone number type application status will change to
- Map the phone numbers that are out of compliance with the corresponding Bundle of Documents.
- Twilio will review the phone numbers you are mapping to the
Passedphone number type application (note: may take up to 24-48 hours).
- After Twilio reviews and accepts the phone number mapping, your phone numbers are now in compliance.
Before beginning your journey into number compliance, please reference Twilio's phone number regulatory compliance guidelines. Twilio abides by these guidelines while verifying your phone number type application with Identity end-user information and supporting Documents. The guidelines are organized by the number type application, otherwise known as the country and type of phone number which you wish to use for your use case and preferred communication channels.
To ensure that your phone numbers are in compliance, you will need a phone number type application with end-user information and supporting Documents depending on the country and phone number type (Phone Number Regulatory Compliance Guidelines). Navigate to the Identity end-user information with supporting Documents Console and create a new phone number type application with Identity end-user information and supporting Documents.
Your Identity and the bundle of Documents are currently pending review with Twilio and will be completed in a 48-hour SLA. Twilio will verify the Identity and the bundle of Documents for their veracity and will pass the Identity if the Documents provided satisfy the phone number type application based on Twilio's phone number regulatory compliance guidelines.
Once the phone number type application with Identity end-user information and supporting Documents has been
Passed, the status of the Identity will move to
Passed and you can begin to search and provision phone numbers from the country and type that match the phone number typee application. When provisioning the phone numbers, you will be prompted with a modal to explictly link the phone number type application and validate address to the phone number.
To ensure you are compliant, you will need to map Phone Numbers to a
Passed phone number type application with an Identity end-user information and supporting Documents. Start by navigating to the Phone Numbers list page in Console and find the specific Phone Number that is out of compliance. Navigate to the instance page and click on the
Regulatory tab at the top. Select the Identity drop down and select which Identity will ensure compliance for your phone numbers. The mapping will be reviewed by Twilio within 24-48 hours to ensure that everything is indeed correct.
誰しもが一度は考える「コーディングって難しい」。そんな時は、お問い合わせフォームから質問してください。 または、Stack Overflow でTwilioタグのついた情報から欲しいものを探してみましょう。