This rate limit is triggered when the verification lifecycle (sending and checking) is not completed.
- You have attempted to send the verification code more than 5 times and have reached the limit.
- You have not checked the verification.
- Complete a verification lifecycle by calling the Verification Check endpoint.
- For use with custom codes you can manually approve or cancel the verification by calling the Verification Update endpoint.
- For testing you can manually cancel the verification by calling the Verification Update endpoint.
If you identify a delivery issue, please contact email@example.com.