An object with the specified unique name already exists.
- Another object with the matching Unique Name already exists in this Sync Service Instance, causing a conflict.
- The provided UniqueName parameter is not set correctly.
- Your original Sync object creation request has been sent more than once due to a retrier error.
- Confirm a valid UniqueName parameter is being passed in request, matching your expectation.
- Delete a previous object with the matching Unique Name if you no longer need it.
- Pick a different Unique Name, or create an anonymous object addressed by a SID instead.