The identity specified in the Access Token does not have permissions to perform this operation.
- Sync's ACL control has been unintentionally enabled on your Sync service instance.
- An SDK endpoint trying to read or write a Sync object does not have the correct permission configured.
- The identity you specified in your SDK's token does not match the permissions that you intended for them.
- Disable the ACL feature on this Sync service. This will allow access from any SDK with a valid token. Do this by either unchecking the AclEnabled feature in the Twilio Console, or setting the
falsevia the Sync REST API.
- Confirm a valid permission is configured via the Sync Permissions REST API, and that the configured identity matches the identity you provide in your FPA Access Tokens.