The push notification was rejected by APNs for some reason.
NB: Twilio push infrastructure does not support the notifications to not main certificate topic. So application device token and certificate subject must have the same bundle id. For instance, for VoIP notifications the certificate subject must end with ".voip" and the device token app bundle ends with ".voip".
- The push notification subject in the certificate is incorrect
- The device token cannot be used with the specified subject
- Pushing to the specified topic is not allowed
- An internal Twilio error has occurred
- Verify that your certificate is correct