- SMS Phone Verification
SMS Phone Verification
This is a basic SMS phone verification example. How it works:
- It uses Twilio Verify to verify phone numbers and add an additional layer of security
- Helps prevent fraudulent users from registering with your business
- It renders a UI to create an account on a (fictional) website
- The customer would enter a username, password and phone number
- It will then send the customer an SMS for 2-Factor Authentication (2FA)
- The customer will be asked to enter a verification code into the webpage to verify their account
- When the app receives the SMS from the customer, it will validate the verification code entered against the Twilio Verify service
There was an issue loading the page.
Please try again in some time.