- IoT Monitoring for Sourdough Starter
IoT Monitoring for Sourdough Starter
This app uses Twilio's Narrowband IoT Developer Kit to provide data monitoring of your sourdough starter's temperature, humidity, and rise. Twilio's Narrowband IoT dev kit is designed for constant, low-power connectivity, which is ideal for a product like this. Cellular connectivity also means there is no need to do any setup or connect with Wi-Fi routers.
Make sure to check out the README setup instructions -- you’ll need:
- A Twilio account
- A Twilio Developer Kit for Narrowband IoT. Dev kits are currently ordered through the console. To order, first add your payment info to your Twilio account, then go to the Wireless order page and fill out the form.
- 1 LiPo battery 3.7V 1900MAH (35mm x 50mm) (Note: this is not the one that comes in the kit)
- The Arduino IDE
- An MQTT broker of choice. This build has been tested with Adafruit IO and Thingspeak, and has info on how to set that up in the /nbiot-sourdough-monitor folder of the repo.
- To be in the United States, since Twilio Narrowband currently works in the US only
There was an issue loading the page.
Please try again in some time.